Wednesday 12 December 2012

Author Spotlight - Character Interview with Kirsty from "Recipe for Romance"

Sue: Hi Kirsty, thanks for coming with me to the Desert Breeze Spotlight. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

Kirsty: Not at all. What would you like to know?

Sue: What were your thoughts when you met Reeve?

Kirsty: [laughs] You really want to know? I thought him a stuck up prig who had to be in charge. The first time we met he breezed in as if he owned the place. I found out later this was almost right. He was the man in charge for the new owners.

Sue: What do you think he thought of you?

Kirsty: I imagine he thought he'd met a bumbling idiot. I stood in an untidy, less than clean kitchen trying to cope with everything on my own. Everything went wrong for me and I'm sure he thought I was totally incompetent.

Sue: Did you feel any attraction for him?

Kirsty: What do you think? I might not have liked his attitude but his dark hair and athletic figure is gorgeous. His smile is something to die for and - well I shouldn't gush too much about him or I might give away what happens in the book.

Sue: How did you feel when things started going wrong for you at work?

Kirsty: Frustrated at first, but after a while when things didn't improve I began to doubt myself. Tired emotionally and physically I didn't seem to be able to think straight. I couldn't understand what was happening and why everyone seemed to be out to get me.

Sue: Do you have any dreams to fulfill?

Kirsty: I'd really like to have a restaurant all of my own. The select type where you have to book weeks ahead to get a table. I think one should always have dreams to aim for, it makes life worth living.


Website: http://www.sueperkinsauthor.com

Blog: http://sueperkinsauthor.blogspot.com

Buy Link: http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-388/Recipe-for-Romance-Sue/Detail.bok

Review by Maria Sadowski https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=394396763975022&id=187981637917791&comment_id=64891361¬if_t=share_comment

No comments:

Post a Comment