Thursday 6 September 2012

Author Spotlight - Michelle Levigne wants to hear your story!

Tell me YOUR story.

Abby and Tyler have a lot on their individual plates, and it takes some determination, some whining, some prayer, some interference on the part of nieces and nephews, before they can finally get together and speak their hearts. Have you experienced something like this in your life? Not just in the area of romance, but in things you need to do, want to do? Getting an education? Taking a vacation? Obtaining a life-changing experience? Overcoming obstacles, especially the ones thrown at you by people who think they're being helpful but they're actually working against you? What part did your faith play in it? Can you point to something that clearly wouldn't have happened if God hadn't stepped in? Or maybe you wish God HAD stepped in? Maybe even slapped you backwards and said, "Nuh uh. This ain't the way, babe." (Okay, maybe God doesn't talk like that, but how can you be sure?)

Speak up -- either when the blog here is open for comments, or post comments to the Tabor Heights Today blog: www.Tabor-Heights-Today.blogspot.com. I will publish the top 5 on the blog, the most inspirational stories of overcoming, and everyone who gets published with receive a mousepad with the cover art for all the books of Year One.
We wanna hear from you -- and who knows? Maybe I'll like your story so much, it might just slip into a subplot in Year Two ... (Not making any promises, I'm just saying it might happen ............)

***
Part of this week's giveaway: Post your stories! Michelle will pick 2 commenters in a random drawing to win a mousepad of the story.

Web site: www.Mlevigne.com
Trailer: www.Mlevigne.com/tabor-main.html
OR www.MLevigne.com/trailers.html
Buy link: http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-326/Tabor-Heights%2C-Ohio-cln--Accidental/Detail.bok

2 comments:

  1. I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts, thought I would say thank you for all the great content. Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often.

    ReplyDelete

  2. First of all thank you for introducing me to PLL. I am way too amped for the season finale tonight that
    I wish I was at home right now watching the marathon. I think I drive my bf crazy because I make a
    "A-Team and Leader" list lol. I think I'm also going to start reading the books.

    and on the brain part, I feel like you. there is a website called luminosity that is good for brain
    games. Though they have a free trial i felt it worked well. we treat the cause not the symptomn.
    Hormone Balancing Phoenix
    Hormones Phoenix

    ReplyDelete