Thursday 7 July 2011

Author Spotlight - Character Interview with Eden from Mistaken Identify


My name is Eden Morgan and I'm a sophomore. I started the summer with six goals to have the best summer ever. Toward the top of the list was landing the guy of my dreams. How am I doing, you ask? Well, the cutest boy just moved in next door. His name is Channing Johnson and sometimes I get the urge to go next door and borrow a cup of sugar, or flour, or milk. Whatever, anything to get to see him again.

Channing is really sweet and I think he might like me, at least I hope so. The only problem is that I have to keep him away from my best friend, Lexi. She has the model perfect body and is drop dead gorgeous. One look at Lexi and I can kiss Channing goodbye forever. There's another problem too...I'm not sure what my parents will think about our age difference. I've not had boyfriend since elementary school, so I don't know how they'd feel about me dating an older guy.

I have a hard enough time trying to get myself straight and my friends are driving me crazy. Some of them drink and car surf and I'm afraid someone's going to get hurt. In addition to worrying about that I'm having trouble with some of cheerleaders making fun of me because I'm a Christian and trying to live for God and obey my parents. My sophomore year just isn't going like I'd planned!

BUY LINK: http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-178/K-Dawn-Byrd-Mistaken/Detail.bok

No comments:

Post a Comment