Wednesday 6 July 2011

Author Spotlight - Character Interview with Channing from Mistaken Identify


My name is Channing Johnson. I'm a senior and I'm new in town. My mom moved us here after my dad was killed in Iraq. I'm a high school senior and I'm pretty good at restoring old cars and playing football. Math is another story. Sometimes, I just don't get it.

My mom really knows how to pick a neighborhood! We just moved in beside the cutest girl. Her name is Eden and I get the impression that she's a "good" girl, you know, the kind they say you can take home to your mother. Anyway, I like her. A lot. There's just one problem. She has a really hot best friend named Lexi and Lexi likes me.

Things were going good between me and Eden (at least that's what I thought) as I took my time in getting to know her. Then, Lexi entered the picture. She's caused a lot of trouble trying to keep us apart and has been pretty good at it because Eden thinks I'm in love with Lexi. I have to admit, she has turned my head. After all, I am a guy, but she's not the kind of girl I'd take home to my mom.

I'm not sure just how to get Eden to trust me again. She can be pretty stubborn when someone hurts her. Maybe I should talk to her mom. She's a counselor. Maybe she can give me some tips. I sure hope she gets over what's bugging her soon.

BUY LINK: http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-178/K-Dawn-Byrd-Mistaken/Detail.bok

No comments:

Post a Comment